Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Sirius Pups Strike Back

Sirius Pups Band Together

It comes as no surprise to me that those associated with Sirius Pups have banded together and are working hard to discredit this blog. I knew this was going to happen, and to be fair, I don't really blame them, at least not the pups involved. I've been in a similar position to them in the past, and looked at Jyan with adoring eyes and ignored the little hints at the person he really is. The interesting thing is that PupBoss isn't saying a word about this blog, it's his "pups" that are coming to his defence.

What Sirius Pups Are Saying

The primary reaction is that I'm jealous of what they have, and that I'm talking rubbish. I find this laughable coming from some people who have only known PupBoss for as little as 4 months, never met him, or ever spent any appreciable time with him. They are trying to say that his ex partner of 5 years knows less about PupBoss than they do. That's fine, because at the end of the day he has them wrapped around his little finger and will continue to believe his bullshit until they finally see through it themselves.

A Sirius Pup Accusation

One of the other laughable accusations that has been made was that I tried to cheat on Jyan 3 years ago with Pup RedDevil using Growlr and Bearwww. Let's straighten a few things out here. First off, I have no idea who Pup RedDevil is, but that is beside the point. Early in Jyan and my relationship I deleted my profile and Bearwww and Bear411. I did this because Jyan was unhappy that I was using those applications to keep in contact with friends. I was fine with it, and told my friends I would keep contact on facebook. I remained off those applications for the rest of our relationship, only reactivating them once Jyan and I were through. It was then, and only then, that I started using Growlr.

Anybody who knows me would know how I feel about monogamy, and these claims from Pup RedDevil are just desperate lies thrown to draw attention away from Jyan. Again, I cannot blame these people from trying to protect him, but they are truly misguided in their actions, and only hope that in time they will come to see him for who he truly is.

A Reply To Sirius Pups

To make things clear to the pups in the Sirius Pups group; I have nothing against you. You want to indulge in pup play, be my guest. In fact, more power to you. It is not YOU that this blog is addressed to. If you have anything to say to me, don't be a coward and hide behind facebook and post on profiles that have blocked me. Reply right here to this blog, and make your accusations. I'm happy to address them.

This blog is designed to reveal the truth behind the handler and trainer at Sirius Pups; a man who presents himself as one thing, but is in fact the exact opposite. An egomaniac, narcissistic, self indulgent hedonist who is only interested in his own pleasure at the expense (and pain) of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment