Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Sirius Pups, A Deception

Why I Dislike Sirius Pups

This is something that I've been asked on a few occasions, and in principle I don't dislike the concept of Sirius Pups, or the organizer of that group, PupBoss. What I do dislike, and actively so, is the method that he uses to deceive people into believe that he is a good person and that Sirius Pups is a good place for them to be.

This blog has already begun to cause an uproar in the ranks of Sirius Pups, with many pups rushing to Jyan's aid. Of course, this was to be expected, but I must ask, have those how deny what I'm saying known Jyan for as long as I have?

My Time With PupBoss And Sirius Pups

 I was Jyan's partner for almost 5 years. In that time I have seen Jyan in all his guises; from a caring and loving partner, a cruel and nasty manipulator, and even to a partner abuser. I learned in our time together that Jyan is only interested in one person; himself. He hides this desire by appearing to be kindhearted to others, but he only does this to further his own agenda in achieving his own desires. Jyan will lie and manipulate to garner what he desires with no regard to what the cost will be to others. I have seen this occur time and time again with so many people I have lost count.

We are talking about a man who has driven others to seek professional psychological care, a man who has lied to my face about not cheating, a man who has turned good friends against me, and who initiated sexual encounters with people who I called close friends while I was in another room fully trusting that nothing untoward was going on.

I have seen people who I consider to be smart and educated fawn over this man and treat him like a deity. Some go so far to actually believe that Jyan can do and say no wrong. The manipulation and deceit is obvious to any outside willing to look, but when you are caught in his web of deceit, it is almost impossible to see.

Sirius Pups began approximately 2 years ago with my blessing. Jyan and I had discussed the formation of the pack, and he insisted that he wanted to do this as his own project; something that he could do for himself. We agreed on rules within the pack, primarily that it would be a training exercise and that there would be no sex involved. I learned later that sex was involved right from the start. He was lying to me right from the beginning and continued to lie about it throughout our remaining time together.

How My Relationship With Sirius Pups and PupBoss Ended

 To cut a long story short, our relationship ended when Jyan hit on a friend of mine and my friend brought my attention to it. Jyan had no idea that I knew this person, so when I confronted him about it, he told me it was a misunderstanding. I wanted to believe Jyan, so I accepted his response. While telling my friend he must have been mistaken, Jyan contacted him again and told him that I was monogamous but he was discrete. I had no further option to accept the truth; Jyan was cheating on me. When confronted a second time, Jyan denied it again. It was only when I showed him the evidence that he admitted that he didn't want to be in a monogamous relationship. Not that he had cheated, not that he had lied, not that he had manipulated, only that he wanted to have sex with others.

I am not adverse to an open relationship. What I am adverse to is dishonesty. This was not the first time that Jyan had been dishonest with me in our relationship, but it was going to be the last. While I said the words that it was over, Jyan knew very well that his actions had ended our relationship long before I had opened my mouth.

This is the honourable and good man that the Sirius Pup pack is defending. If this is how this man treated his partner, a man he professed to love, then how is he likely to treat those that are not as close to him? Do not be deceived by his smooth words and apparent acts of charity. Do not think that anything he does is out of the goodness of his heart. EVERYTHING he does is for his own benefit to the detriment of everyone around him.

An Offer to the Sirius Pup Pack

To anyone involved with Sirius Pups, I make you an offer. Feel free to comment on this blog. Open a discussion with me, the man who knows PupBoss better than you. If you have the guts, and want to know the truth, comment on this blog, and I will have an open discussion with you. Be warned, you won't like what you will read, but I will not hold back anything. The purpose of this blog is to finally expose a man who has gotten away with hurting too many people for far too long. It is time that he actions are brought to light and that people learn the truth that has been hidden for so long.

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me Mr Mancer. Why have you stopped writing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to know what of the current SP do you condone and approve of, pls.

      Delete